1. Never Again by Kelly Clarkson.
I love the video, its angry and fun. I love that she says she would never wish him bad things but she doesn't wish him well.
2. Wake up Alone by Amy Winehouse.
Who hasn't loved someone and wanted to be with them. Its a very lonely song. I know, I'm a newlywed, my favorites should be happy! But, I've not lost the torch song soul.
When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne.
Its amazing how much you can need someone.
4. I can Hear the Bells on the Hairspray Soundtrack.
She is so cute and the movie is just adorable.
5. Big Girls Don't Cryby Fergie.
Yes, I know its a bit silly, but I like it.
6. Back to Black by Amy Winehouse.
Yes, she is unreliable, but I love her music. She has a wonderful voice and way of expressing herself.
7. Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.
Its so dark and broody.
8. Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift.
I don't often like country, but her songs are so sad and sweet.
9. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
The video is so funny! Monkeys are evil!
10. Online by Brad Paisley
Who doesn't seem better online? Too funny.
11. Defying Gravity on the Wicked Soundtrack.
So powerful, everyone needs to defy gravity now and again.
12. Bill of Sale from the Pete's Dragon Soundtrack.
Its too funny! I really enjoy the entire soundtrack.
13. Money, Money, Money by Abba.
I work all night I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay...