We are preparing for a yard sale and went through our games today. I have Disney Trivia 1&2, Disney monopoly and Sorry. This inspired my topic for this Thursday. :-}
1. The Little Mermaid's Part of your world. The perfect song for a girl who feels like an outside and wants to experience normal life.
2. Mulan's Reflection.
3.Dumbo's Baby mine. I don't like Dumbo the movie, but I love this song. Especially when Bette Midler sings it in Beaches. :-}
4. Lady and the Tramp's He's a Tramp. Such a fun song.
5. The Aristocat's Everybody wants to be a cat.
6.Pete's Dragon's Candle on the Water. I couldn't find a picture of Helen Reddy that had anything to do with Pete's Dragon.
7.American Tale's Somewhere out there. What a song for day dreamers and lonely folks.
8. Newsie's Santa Fe. Who hasn't longed to be somewhere else.
9. Hunchback of Notre Dame's God Help the Outcast. Such a beautiful song, though not entirely nice to the church. But I think sometimes the church deserves it. Its good to be reminded of what the church is meant to be. A refuge for outcasts.
10. The live action Cinderella's Ten Minutes Ago.
11. Muppet Christmas Carol's The Love Has Gone. I know, I'm a sucker for sad songs.
12. A happier song, Happiest Millionaire's Fortuosity.
13. Another Newsies' song: Seize the day. I love the harmonies on this song. Its just gorgeous. I can't believe I don't own it.