1. Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. James Marsters. Spike was the bad boy who fell in love and wanted to be good, just not too good. James Marsters is currently doing a concert in Long Island on June 30th.
2. Eyes Only from Dark Angel. Michael Weatherly. I don't know why he couldn't just accept that it was okay that he couldn't walk. I liked that even though he had money (for some of the show) he still cared enough to make a difference in a non-money giving way. Mr. Weatherly currently plays Tony on NCIS.
3. Jaye from Wonderfalls. Caroline Dhavernas. Her character was such a good representation of our generation, in ways of course. That disconnected but not entirely caring feeling was sadly familiar... It doesn't seem that she has an official website but tv.com has some info on her. It doesn't seem that she's been up to much.
4. Dean from Supernatural. Jensen Ackles. I think that its hilarious that he has the name his "brother" had on Gilmore Girls. I like Dean better than Sam because he takes care of his brother and has a good heart. I'm looking forward to the new season.
5. Lexie from Monarch of the Glen. Dawn Steele. She has so much spunk and can take charge when things get screwy. It seems that Dawn Steele is quite active in Scotland. Good for her.
6. Kaylee from Firefly. Jewel Staite. Kaylee was very honest and maybe a little awkward. It seems that she is going to be in the fourth season of Stargate Atlantis.
7. Janette from Forever Knight. Deborah Duchene. While I of course love Nick, Janette reminded him of his past and the way that he was able to love. She was a prostitute in her human life and was able to find some happiness with Nick for a while anyway. She has retired from show business.
8. Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Alyson Hannigan. I always loved that she was so smart. She is currently on How I met your mother.
9. Bug from Crossing Jordan. Ravi Kapoor. I loved the episode where he was arrested by Homeland Security because it makes us think about how far our country goes to protect (?) us.
10. Xander from Buffy. Nicholas Brendan. He really was the heart of the show. Though he made some awful decisions, he tried to do what he thought was best and was always a sort of geeky fun guy. It looks like he's doing theatre now.
11. Glory from Buffy. Clare Kramer. I loved that she was super tough, stylish and pretty. She was a very good nemesis for Buffy. She currently has 3 movies coming out next year.
12. Cordelia from Buffy and Angel. Charisma Carpenter. It was so interesting to watch her transform from a bratty snob into a higher being and into a demon who wrecked havoc onto the world. Charisma has recently been in some made for tv movies and was on that show on Tuesday nights...
13. Buffy from Buffy. :-} Sarah Michelle Gellar. Of course I love the characters I've forgotten, Angel, Seth Green, Tara, Giles, but lets face it, the show was about Buffy. She grew up from a popular teenager to outcast to grown up to leader of her own group that saved the world. A lot. It seems that she is staying busy.