About Me

Just a girl living life, enjoying movies and music and the quiet.

August 29, 2010

First post in a year...

Wow, I can't believe its been a year since I've posted anything! A lot has happened in a year. Josh and I are both working, we've moved into our own place (with a fireplace even!) and even have health insurance again! We have been very, very blessed.
We both went to the dentist last week! I know, getting excited over going to the dentist is odd but this is the first time in 12 years that I've had dental insurance and I was sadly excited to get my teeth cleaned and looked after!
We haven't explored as much this summer but we have made 2 trips to the beach and gone to Mount Hood and Mount Ranier (I think).
Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling. Maybe that's why I haven't blogged in to long!

No comments: