About Me

Just a girl living life, enjoying movies and music and the quiet.

June 22, 2009

Film 60 of 60: Men in Tights

No, I am not generally a Mel Brooks fan, but this film wasn't bad. I had never seen this entire movie, but watched it with Josh who is really enjoying his new Mel Brooks collection. It is very silly, irreverent and fun (with mostly boy humor). Not my favorite version...but fine.
My favorite Robin Hood versions:


















Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
A little dirty, but wonderful. A great, modern telling of Robin Hood.

Robin Hood
The TV show! I absolutely love this show!

Robin Hood
I grew up watching the Disney version of Robin hood and, of course, love it.

The Adventures of Robin Hood
The classic, black and white version.

That's it for my 60 films, but of course, I'll still be watching movies! And blogging about them.

No comments: