About Me

Just a girl living life, enjoying movies and music and the quiet.

March 08, 2009

Moving! Day 5

Today is Josh's birthday! Lucky him, he got to wake up at 5:30 to get ready to hit the road!
While our hotel breakfast was sadly lacking (ummmm, I'm not really supposed to eat cereal and was avoiding sugar so I ate a couple of plain toaster waffles, at least they had coffee!), my parents suprised him with a very yummy chocolate cake from Safeway! One of the few places in Laramie. Not even a mall. In a college town. So sad.
We hit the road by 7 and were off! We drove through the rest of Wyoming, Utah and some of Idaho on I-80 and I-84. We saw gorgeous mountains! I have missed the mountains! And a Chevron station....just like home. In Alaska.
With all the mountain driving, today was our longest driving day, we didn't get to the hotel until around 7pm. We ate dinner and rested our tired muscles in the lovely hot tub. We also met a very nice couple who were on their way to Colorado and my parents had a nice visit.
Anyway, its late (sort of) and I'm off to bed!

No comments: