About Me

Just a girl living life, enjoying movies and music and the quiet.

December 05, 2007

My Year of Reading Dangerously

Yes, okay, I never blog anymore. Sorry.
I also never read actual books anymore so I've decided (through Amy's encouragement) to join a reading challenge. Check out My Year of Reading Dangerously to sign up. You can either read their books or pick your own list.
Most of mine are either books they suggest, Amy is reading or books I've always thought that I should have read by now.

My List:
January: Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens
February: The hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
March: Cat's Eye, by Margaret Atwood
April: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
May: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
June: Animal Farm by George Orwell
July: The Chocolate War, by Robert Cormier
August: The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
September: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
October: The Human Stain, by Philip Roth
November:A Month of Classic Short Stories, Various
December: The Grapes of Wrath, by John Steinbeck

1 comment:

Andi said...

Thanks for joining us!