About Me

Just a girl living life, enjoying movies and music and the quiet.

September 13, 2007

13 Songs I am currently loving

I love putting my IPod on shuffle and discovering songs that maybe I had forgotten.
These are, of course, in no certain order.
1. Amy Winehouse, Me & Mr. Jones...
2. Plain White T's Hey there Delilah. Certainly a contrast to Amy Winehouse, it is such a sweet song.
3. Dixie Chicks Tonight the Heartaches on me.
4. Abba, the Winner takes it all.
5. Kelly Clarkson: Can I have a kiss.
6. Good Morning Baltimore from Hairspray.
7. I don't feel like loving you today by Gretchen Wilson.
8. Am I not pretty enough by Kasey Chambers.
9. Back to Black, again by Amy Winehouse.
10. Mercy on Me byChristina Aguilera.
11. I know where I've been, from Hairspray, the movie.
12. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie.
13. You Know, I'm no good, again, Amy Winehouse.
I don't know why so many of my songs are depressing! I think I still love torch songs more than any other type of music.

No comments: