13 Shows I currently love, in no particular order.
1. House Hunters. I watch this either at 7:30 or 10pm, the hunters look at three different houses and pick one to buy. They always get the house they want.
2. Monarch of the Glen. I am on season 2 right now. I love this show! I didn't think that I would but its so cute.
3. Mind of Mencia. Mencia can be very dirty but he makes some good observations about life.
4. Colbert Report. He is so entertaining. :-}
5. Now I'll get into more mainstream shows, Bones. You knew Angela would eventually agree to marry him! I can't wait til next weeks episode.
6. Supernatural. Oooh, evil genie that made Dean think everything was alright for a while. But even in his ideal world, things were not ideal.
7. NCIS. According to their website, they're having a special viewing on the night I get married.
8. Cities of the Underworld. An educational show about the history of some cities and things that lurk below the modern day streets.
9. Roswell. I just finished season 2. It had a horrible ending!
10. CSI. Will we ever find out who the miniature murderer is?
11. Criminal Minds. Ooh, we'll get back to the psycho serial killer that Gideon let go earlier this season.
12. Fox and Friends. They are my morning tv selection. Well, I flip back and forth between local news, VH1 and Fox and Friends.
13. Finally, all of my favorite canceled shows...Buffy, Angel, Wonderfalls, Firefly, Forever Knight, Joan of Arcadia, you are missed.