You have to write a blog about 10 odd, facts or habits about yourself. Then tag 10 people and visit their comments and tell them they’ve been tagged… I’ll just let those who choose to, consider themselves “tagged.”
1. I watched British mysteries on my lunch hour. First it was Agatha Christie's Poirot, now its the Inspector Lynley mysteries.
2. If you normally read my blog, you know that I have a Christmas ornament that is painted to look like my dog. The dog that my family got when I was maybe 10 and we had until last year. I love seeing my ornament because it reminds me of Noche and how much he loved me.
3. Though I am a devout Christian, I love books that are slightly heretical. The Templar Legacy, Da Vinci Code (well, it was okay) and Daughter of God.
4. I am slightly germaphobic.
5. I am a messy person. Though I try to be neat and the mess drives me crazy, there's just not room for all of it. So my project is to go through my room and organize more and to find somewhere else for the wedding stuff.
6. It is three days before Valentine's day and I haven't bought a thing!
7. Thursday is my 1 year post surgery anniversary.
8. We always had animals growing up, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, dogs, even a cat, but now I can't have any because I am extremely allergic.
9. I used to be embarrassed that I am afraid of horses, but not that I'm extremely allergic to them, I figure that it doesn't matter.
10. I grew up in Alaska and am marrying a man from the UP (upper Michigan)in the Midwest. How odd is that?