13 TV shows that I love in no particular order
1. NCIS- I didn't like it as much until I started watching it every week. I love zeba and I especially enjoy Dinozo since I figured out that he was on Dark Angel!
2. Bones-Its much better this season.
3. CSI- Grissom better come back! While I enjoy the man who plays Keppler, i love Grissom too much for him to leave!
4. Law & Order Criminal Intent-I very much prefer the original partners.
5. Supernatural-Such a good show.
6. Law & Order SVU-I record it since its on at 10pm.
Shows that are no longer on primetime:
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer- Josh got me a signed picture for Christmas! Nicholas Brendan, Alyson Hannigan and SMG all signed it! Too fun.
8. Angel- Even though Buffy was only in high school for 3 of the 7 seasons (I think) Angel is the much more grown up show.
9. Forever Knight- probably the first vampire show that I ever watched. It was on at 10:30pm.
10. Wonderfalls-canceled much too soon.
11. Tru Calling: though I have not actually watched my DVDs of this show, I do love it.
12. Animaniacs- so much fun!
13. south park. Yes, its a dirty show and I do not watch all of the episodes because some are much too dirty even for me, but I do love some of the episodes. Like when Cartman inherited a million dollars and bought himself a theme park while Kyle got a hemorrhoid. In the end, they learned that being selfish does not work out well so we shouldn't be envious of the selfish person even if they get cool stuff because they'll still be worse off in the end.