13 of the best Christmas movies ever (in my opinion of course)
13. Santa Claus is coming' to town- the claymation version of the origins of Santa Claus is just wonderful.
12. Its a very merry Muppet Christmas Movie- So cute with Piggy trapped in the snow and Kermit meeting the Fraggles. And its quite random with the "Christmas Turkey" hiding from the Swedish Chef and eventually thinking of Big Bird as the big gobbler gobbler.
11. The Santa Clause, 1 & 2 and hopefully 3 as soon as I see them.
10. Santa Claus the Movie- with Dudley Moore. Its such a strange movie!
9. Charlie Brown Christmas- his poor little Christmas tree.
8. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street- A nice movie
7. Year without a Santa Claus- I'm Mr. Snow Miser, I'm Mr. Snow...
6. All I want for Christmas- with Ethan Randal (later known as Ethan Embry). Its a very cute movie.
5. Muppet's Christmas Carol- Somewhat creepy with the singing Marley & Marley brothers, a freaky ghost of Christmas past and even jelly beans...hm
4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- they classic claymation version of course.
3. Meet me in St. Louis- Judy Garland at her absolute best singing about the boy next door. Though it takes place in more than just Christmas and lets face it, I wasn't thrilled by the boy next door's decision to stop going to college so they could get married, it is a sweet movie.
2. White Christmas- what is better than Danny Kaye, Bing Crosby, Vera Ellen and Rosemary Clooney?
1. Christmas in Connecticut-the Barbra Stanwyk version is just so sweet. Yes, she lies and the whole thing starts out with deception, but some of the scenes are incredibly romantic.